You might be wondering what sorts of topics show up in a coaching setting, what to bring, what to work on. And if coaching is the right thing.
Here are some examples (in specific sessions, or over a longer process):
- Rediscovering the love for one’s startup and sharpening one’s role as the business grows
- Charging what you are worth
- What to do as a next step (post-corporate career), starting to “scan” for other things
- Making a more meaningful contribution
- Getting change-proof: Work out some base-case scenarios for an anticipated change in role, finances etc
- Being more visible for senior leaders (and with things that make sense for the future)
- Being more patient and caring with a new team
Ping me to have a chat if you’re currently mulling over something and would like to get some support, or if you want to schedule a free decision clinic. Also, check out my books to get started.
And if you would like to read more, check these out: