I support people who aren’t just in it for themselves, but who really want to make things better for everyone and the planet. I work with individuals and growing businesses on bringing about positive change. We go deep (e.g. by tapping into your values), and then we make it practical, where you start making real changes. Not just for yourself and your business, but also for the greater good, for the future, the planet, for society. Why this? Why now?–read here. Book a free decision clinic here.
I offer support in 3 ways:
1) COACHING: flexible, bespoke way of working, either to make good moves really quickly (e.g. with impending redundancy or big decisions), or a more flexible support of a longer-term process like a bigger career or life change. This often comes stages, and that is perfectly alright. And if it feels messy right now? Don’t worry. Where you are is the right place to start. I also offer a structured cohort-based program for people looking for a more predictable, affordable option with lovely other folks.
2) CONSULTING: Many of you then go on to start your own businesses, or are already working in your own business or organization that you are looking to grow. All in line with your vision and values and the difference you want to make. Here is where I support on topics like organizational structure, culture etc. to put things in place that serve and support you and your teams. All with the core values and the desired contribution in mind.
Here is what my clients say.
The collaboration can take different forms:
- Coaching with individuals and small business owners, as part of a specific topic or intervention, or on a more ongoing basis. Fully virtually, also at “odd” hours.
- Structured cohort-based program
- Masterclasses, workshops and consulting work (bespoke, ping me) Currently virtually, across a range of time zones. Some examples here
- Conference participation, speaking, panel discussions etc.. Also virtually.
- Writing and creating resources so everyone can join in. Free values workbook here
- Books, articles and other resources so you can get started right away
If you are confused about my name: I am Lior now, but you might have met me as Christine.